Face Serum for Skin Discoloration
All Skin Types
A layerable, daily-use dark spot corrector clinically proven to reduce the appearance of key types of skin discoloration, including hard-to-treat forms such as stubborn brown patches and post-acne marks. Formulated with 3% tranexamic acid, 1% kojic acid, 5% niacinamide, and 5% HEPES, this latest-generation formula improves the appearance of skin discoloration, brightens skin, and evens skin tone in as early as 2 weeks.
- Removes accumulated pigment
- Reduces the appearance of melasma and post-acne marks
- Improves texture and tone
- Proven tolerable for nightly use
- Complements chemical peels and other professional skin-brightening treatments
- Reduces the appearance of melasma by 60% in 12 weeks
- 3% Tranexamic Acid: This synthetically-derived ingredient decreases the reoccurrence of skin discoloration and stubborn brown patches. Optimal results occur with continued use
- 1% Kojic Acid: Naturally produced by certain fungi, kojic acid helps improve skin brightness
- 5% Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3, this water-soluble vitamin is found naturally in yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains. This ingredient is known to help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration
In-store pickup is always free. Shipping is free on all orders over $150.