Toner with Glycolic Acid
Oily, Combination Skin Types
Designed for aging, oily, and acne-prone skin, LHA Toner features a combination of three exfoliating acids to efficiently remove dirt, dead skin cells, and residue while decongesting pores.
With alpha and beta hydroxy acids, this low-pH formula helps improve the appearance of visible signs of aging, clarify the skin, and stimulate exfoliation.
- Removes dirt, excess oil, and dead skin cells
- Decongests pores
- Refines surface texture and promotes even skin tone
- Improves the appearance of aging
- LHA (Caproloyl salicylic acid): A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface
- Glycolic acid: Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Salicylic acid: Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells
In-store pickup is always free. Shipping is free on all orders over $150.